Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 06

It was a lazy Sunday morning and Toby is with me in bed. I am reading the Sunday papers and drinking coffee whilst Toby is lying between my long, tanned legs licking on my most intimate place, my sweet pussy. He laps noisily and I enjoy the attention. It is a special day because tomorrow I fly to New York on business. I have arranged for Toby to be looked after by my sister, Rachel, who is coming to stay for the three weeks I am away.

I am trying to read a leader writer who has an interesting take on the current Brexit situation. I read the same line twice before I tap Toby on the head and tell him to stop. He appears above the sheets in a sulk.

"Toby I just need to concentrate on this piece and then I'll let you cuddle up...ok babe?"

Toby's mood improves and I finish my paper and smile down on my sweet husband.

"Now cuddle up babe, but don't touch my breasts. You know we need to start the day soon. Guess what's happening tomorrow?...that's right mommy is going on a business trip to New York. Isn't that exciting?"

"Mummy where is New York?"

"Well it is about 5 hours flight away on the other side of the ocean. You are going to keep this house cleaned and tidy whilst Rachel stays. I'll be away for about three weeks if all goes well. I will ring you every night sweetie."

The rest of Sunday was spent getting the house ready for Rachel and packing for my trip. Toby was a good boy and did his chores and kept out of my way. In fact he spent most of the afternoon in the playroom upstairs.

Toby now thinks like a little boy and I am his mummy. He still works at the hair salon but is acting like a little boy whilst there, I am not sure how long the manager will put up with him but that is something to worry about later. For the time being he works on reception, sweeps the floors and makes hot drinks for the clientele. He is popular but some of the Stylists thinks it is strange when he asks if he can use the bathroom and on his break drinks juice and does colouring in his "Miss Sparkles Adventures" book.

Rachel arrives in the evening and soon settles in. She has stayed with us on several occasions and loves the countryside round here. She goes up to the playroom to say Hi to Toby and sees him happily reading a book of fairy tales and ballerinas, he is .such a sweet boy.

The next day I am flying to New York with a small team from the law firm where I am a Senior Partner. I have been to the New York offices several times in recent months and soon settle in to the hotel ready to start work.

I and my team have been planning this meeting for months. An oil company wants to agree a contract with the Gynarchy to be the sole importer of grade one oil into the US. On their part there is speculation in the US press that a deal will not be finalised until men have full voting and civic rights in the Gynarchy. On their part the Department of Mineral Products in the Gynarchy say that there are plenty of things they don't like about American society but they are willing to come to a compromise and do a deal.

In her inaugural address to the Gynarchy House of Representatives the President, Madam Lucy Al-Dabhi said "Never in my lifetime will we go back on our solemn promise to the people of the Gynarchy that we are a society that is run by and for women. Of course we love and cherish our menfolk but they themselves acknowledge that they need the strong leadership of women and do not need or want to vote, or to own property or do as they please without the approval and permission of their registered female."

That means the Gynarchy cannot agree to big social changes just for trade. The fact is that the oil exported by the Gynarchy is of such high standard and at such a reasonable price that it is difficult for anyone to press the need for reform.

The contract is for a ten year period and accepts the status quo. It is delicate because there is a clause - Clause 210 section 4c. - which the Americans find difficult. This stipulates that the lead engineer on the project as well as all the senior and junior managers must be accountable to a named female. That means that if a man in an important position wants to do something not foreseen then he has to go to his named female and ask permission. This named female needn't be an engineer, in fact for the most part she will be part of a team of named females assigned to the project.

In other contexts I have seen experienced men in their forties going to a twenty year old named female and ask if he can move an item from one place in the project to another, or if he can take a day off to attend a funeral. It is not certain if permission would be given and so these meetings are very tense, especially for the man. If the named female refuses permission then she must complete a form 210 to outline the reason for her decision. These decisions cannot be appealed against but a man can ask for sight of the form 210.

"How can I as a senior engineer of thirty years experience be expected to ask permission from a project named female to do some complicated and expensive thing? It just doesn't seem fair."

"in the Gynarchy this kind of thing happens all the time. Men generally meet with the named female before the contract is signed and get to know them and explain the intricacies involved so that she is up to speed. She is not going to be capricious and say no on a whim, rather she will listen and discuss and then decide. It wouldn't be fair on the man to be burdened with such responsibility without being over seen by a woman. They need that guidance and care. They need to know that a woman has final say."

There was silence in the room as the American team digested what had been said.

A week later a meeting was arranged between the engineers and the named female team.

There were three women in the team, led by Zoe Dottir. Supporting the team were two men who carried files and made notes. Zoe is a very experienced negotiator and has extensive knowledge of the oil industry. Any causes for concern were discussed and Zoe made the final decision.

It was requested that the oil tankers would have full access to the oil exporting port in the Gynarchy immediately. It was explained that a one month preparation period would be needed.

This was agreed. Zoe asked "who will be my female contact".

"I am sorry but the most senior engineer is John Bennet, who is a man of considerable experience in the oil industry."

"I am sorry but I am not being contacted by an unsupervised male, however eminent an engineer he is. I must have a female to talk to, not just a named female who may not even be in the room when I am speaking to a man. You must understand that I cannot accept a man's word without the confirmation of a female. In the Gynarchy we do not deal directly with an unsupervised man. Now will you agree to let me speak with your most senior named female today?"

This caused something of a stir but Zoe met Claire within an hour. The two got on very well and agreed to keep each other in the loop at all times.

Claire is an American who has spent some years living in the Gynarchy whilst she lectured at the University.

The negotiations went well and I was able to get the contract signed and return to my darling Toby.

It is a Sunday morning and my sister, Rachel, is telling me what a good boy Toby has been. He was given some corner time last week for giving her some backchat, but he soon learnt his lesson and apologised He was good at going to bed on time and listened when Rachel spoke to him about what she wanted him to do.

I a so proud of my darling Toby. On that first Sunday night he slept with me without his chastity cage and we snuggled and kissed and he made sweet love to me and brought me to a crescendo of orgasmic bliss.

https://onedio.com/profil/wodelevo

https://www.redbubble.com/people/husugeri

https://www.forexfactory.com/wawucavo

https://www.magic-ville.com/fr/register/perso?user=sefoxono

https://twinoid.com/user/9899699

https://www.viki.com/users/gartecounma_349/about

https://pindorama.org.br/members/huqirucu/

https://educarteonline.com/members/pogucogo/

https://esports-betting-tips.com/members/dibiziqi/

https://www.retinalatina.org/members/vivozuqu/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Roommate Rules Ch. 07

My Wife Nadia Pt. 09