Roommate Rules Ch. 07

Roommate Rules 07

I just left Brie's Pizza shop. She was on a delivery, but I managed to meet and mingle with her most of co-workers. I went there to get her agreement on a trade proposal, her day job employee discount for all the clothes she has borrowed from my closet. Her friend Suzie guaranteed me that she would accept my trade proposal. I threw in a trade for Suzie while I was there. A black leather outfit for an eye make over. I could never wear the outfit for many reasons and it fit with Suzie's lifestyle. To me, it was a fair trade.

On my drive home I noted that this was my second time dressed in public. I left behind a few horny guys and a pair of black satin panties. It was an exciting drive. I was driving commando and maybe leaking on this knit dress.

I have 2 hours before Merri comes over for our initial sleep over. Or should I say 2 hours minus the 10 minutes I needed to sit in my vehicle while parked in the garage. Jacob's car is parked out front so I needed a few minutes to allow my flag staff to settle down.

After relaxing and cooling down for a few minutes, I swished my way into the house through the rear door that led into the Kitchen. No one was visible in my line of sight so I thought I would slip down my hallway and into my Bedroom. No sweat, right? Then I heard voices coming from the Nerd Cave. Jacob had a friend over already and it sounded like Kevin. It seems that the night of viewing the Milky Way is getting an early start.

I don't think they heard me come into the house. I had two choices. Sneak away undetected or show off. Based on my visit to the Pizza shop, showing off seemed to be working for me today. I slipped into my Bedroom and put the salads in my new mini frig. One look in the mirror made the decision for me. I'm not ready to take this fine dress off yet, but I did replace the panties I left behind at the shop.

I would need Jacob to go along with me, so I would have to do most of the talking. I crept towards the Cave and peeked around the corner. It was Kevin and they were watching Bots Kill Bots. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room.

"Hello Jacob. I hope I didn't surprise you. I have some things to do today in Terry's Bedroom and the door was unlocked. Hi there, I'm Sabrina. I'm one of Terry's girlfriends. And you are? Kevin? It's nice to meet you Kevin. Jacob, don't look so surprised. You know I'll be gone by the time Terry's other girlfriend gets here LOL. What are you boy's doing today?"

It seemed as if Jacob was willing to play along, at least for a minute or two.

"Ah, hi Sabrina. We're just watching some robot battles until it gets dark. There is a clear sky later tonight and we plan to look around the Milky Way. How long will you be staying, Sabrina?"

"Not long, silly boy. My, my, those are some big telescopes out there on the Patio. Kevin, how big is your telescope? Do you mind if I take a closer look at your big tube? What's wrong Kevin, cat have your tongue?"

I strolled towards the Patio windows to get a better look at their long telescopes. I didn't need to bend over to peek out the windows, but I did. I mean, I have a Moon and maybe they want to telescope it.

Sabrina? That's a goth name and since I have the black hair and eyes thing going on, why not. I turned around and caught both of them staring at me.

"Kevin, you naughty boy, were you checking me out? I guess that's fair because I was checking out your very big and long telescope. I bet you can see all sorts of magical things with your big tool. OK guys, I better get on with my business before it's time for me to leave. Kevin, are you alright? Do you need any help?"

"He's fine Sabrina. Maybe it's time for you to go."

"Oh Jacob, you're always so pushy. But, you're right. However, could you help me for a few minutes in Terry's Bedroom? Kevin, I promise to only keep him for a little while. I'm sure you can watch Killer Robots alone for a few minutes? Or maybe you can polish your telescope? You coming Jacob? Good, thanks. And Kevin, make sure you give your telescope a good hand polishing job and it was nice to meet you."

Jacob wanted an explanation on the way to my Bedroom. I hushed him and kept us moving. I pulled us into the room and closed the door.

"What the hell is going on Terry or Terri?"

"I had an amazing visit to that Pizza shop up town. I'll tell you all about it the next we get together for story telling time. But first I have a few questions."

I turned around and leaned against the closed door. I stretched my arms up high and pushed my ass out as far as I could without falling. This may have been a mean thing to do to Jacob, but I was sexually on fire.

"I'm not going to leak out my story, but did the guys I just inspired really want to fuck me or was I just the new shiny toy of the moment? Was it me in this dress or was it just the wind blowing? Be honest. You can take a closer look. Would I pass as one of those pretend girlfriends Jacob? If we were strangers and we met while I was wearing this dress, would you get a boner?"

"Slow it down Terri. Why are you talking so fast and why are you so frisky? But yes, you are a boner machine in that dress. What else do you need from me? Kevin is waiting."

"Kevin is jacking off in the Bathroom. He's fine. What I need from you is to lift this dress up and tell me the tall guy at the shop really wanted to smack me a few times?"

"What the hell happened at that Pizza shop to get you so fired up? Stop acting crazy and calm down. Besides, I ordered a couple of Sub Sandwiches for Kevin and I and they may be here at any minute."

"Really? Let me answer the door. I have an idea. Go back to Killer Robots Kill Other Robots."

It struck me like a brick. The smaller one at shop, Timmy, the one who reminded me of Billy. He is the one that Brie had to convince to give up our party delivery to her. Brie mentioned his name. My house is on his route and Brie had to do something to get it from him for last night. We just met 40 minutes ago and I'm wearing the same dress so he should recognize me. I can go to the Nerd Cave and get the food money from Kevin. That should keep him fired up. Then I can answer the door for Timmy and see what happens.

I strolled back into the Nerd Cave and leaned over Kevin. I could see that Jacob was getting frustrated with my game.

"Sweetie, do you have the money for those sandwiches? I'll get the door while you guy's watch your Robot Crusher program. With a tip it's probably about $25. Do you have that much in your pocket or should I dig for it myself?"

I started to turn my body and sit on his lap while he fished out some cash. Jacob had enough of this. He couldn't bear watching his friend sweat.

"Here Sabrina. I have it. Now go watch the door please, Sabrina."

"See Kevin, I told you Jacob was so pushy these days. Thanks. I will holla at you when it's here."

As I approached the door there was a knock. I probably surprised the young man with how quickly I answered the door.

"Hi. $18 please. Hey, didn't I just meet you at the shop? Terri, is it?"

"Hi, Timmy, is it? Here's $25. And yes, that was me at your work. I didn't know my friend was ordering these Subs while I was at the Pizza shop or I could have killed two birds with one stone. Do you think you will be busy tonight Timmy?"

"Probably. Saturdays are usually good nights. Thanks for the tip. It was nice to see you again."

"It was nice to see you again so soon as well. I know that you gave up a big tip last night when you let Brie delivery to the party. That was very nice of you. Step a little closer Timmy. No one can see us and I won't bite."

"Brie has a habit of getting her way. She also knows how to repay favors well very. I know I missed a big tip, but she made up for it. It's hard to be mad at Brie for more than 30 seconds."

I pulled him close to me while he was talking and staring at my hips. I wanted to wrap a leg around him and do a little dance on his leg, but I thought better of it. The risk of revealing my secret identity was too great. Although Plan A was foiled by my own possible boner and his dirty running suit. I wasn't thrilled about rubbing anything of me on those nasty pants.

Plan B would be a suggestive flirt. There is no way I'm shoving my hand down those dirty and dingy pants. They were gross.

"Stand still Timmy, I just to ask you a few questions. Listen, the guys at the shop don't take advantage of Brie, do they? I mean, teasing is all fun and good at times, but she's not just another piece of ass. If Brie strokes your cock, it's for a good reason, right? Like you said, a favor repayment."

"Only a fool would try to take advantage of Brie. To the best of my knowledge everything has fair trade value. I should get going now Terri."

"Alright Timmy, you can go if you must. But I was just wondering if Brie lets you squirt your slimy stuff on her or does it hit the ground? What a waste that would be. I personally like it when a guy jacks off on my ass and then rubs it in. I try to find something to lean against and present my target and let them do there busines. Has Brie ever presented her prize target for you Timmy? I take that as a no. That's too bad."

I made a quick spin and planted my butt on his crotch. More of a push than a twerk. Just enough so that he could feel my buns and I could take a measure of his hard on.

"Don't go making a mess in your pants now young man. I sure you have more houses to deliver to and your running pants can only hide so many stains. Alright, you can go about your business, but I need a favor from you myself. Do you think you can help me out?"

"What kind of favor?"

"As you can imagine, I wasn't expecting to run into to you this afternoon. Probably no more than you expected to run into me. Am I right?"

"That sounds about right. Go on."

"Well Timmy, it's about Zack. H was quite forward with me at the Pizza shop. Fine, don't give me that look. We were flirty dirty. Happy now? Thanks. Listen, his sexy ploys didn't bother me, but it might be best if he didn't where to find me. You understand?" I would appreciate if this unexpected meeting could be our little secret. I'll try to make it up to you someday."

"No problem. Zack's alright, but he is a major dog. I would never put you at risk. I will, however, look forward to you making it up me, especially if you repay favors like Brie does. Anything else?"

"Be nice to Suzie. Tell her she's pretty today. Tell her she's a hot dark angel tonight. Bye Timmy."

I dropped the Subs off to the guys in the Cave and left. I had enough for the day. It's time for me to strip and shower. Kevin must be thinking "bitches, tease one minute and walk right by the next".

I locked my Bedroom door behind me and stripped. I hung the dress on a hanger and shoved the bra, implants and choker into my drawer and pushed them under the other stuff I just filled the drawer with earlier today. I tossed the boots in the back of the closet. I tossed on my PJ bottoms and a T shirt and sat back for a minute. My phone buzzed with a text from Brie.

"Suzie so excited."

"The guys OK?"

"Bathroom busy since you left."

"You mad?"

"No, but these are my boys."

There was a knock on my Bedroom door. I cracked my door open. I knew it would be Jacob.

"What's up Jacob? I'm just getting ready to take a shower."

"What time do you expect Merri?"

"9 pm. Another hour or so. What time does the star gazing start?"

"9 pm. Another hour or so."

"What's so funny?"

"Kevin just posted on Nerd Book that he has a new girlfriend named Sabrina and she is a hotter than a star. LOL."

"Sabrina has left the building. You guys have fun tonight."

"Wait, I have some weird news."

"Some of your friends are weird. Spill it."

"You know that Frank rents that house from his Uncle and it has three bedrooms. He stays there alone so he suggested that Billy and I move in with him and split the rent."

"He couldn't come up with that idea before you moved in here 2 weeks ago?"

"I can't explain that, but he does need help with the rent much more than you do. And with Merri entering your life now, maybe it's for the best. I know the timing sucks, but it is what it is. Are you going to be pissed if I accept his offer? Pissing you off is not my end game."

"No, I won't get pissed off. I wasn't expecting Merri to impact my life at this time either. And I get the feeling that once she walks through the door tonight, she's not leaving. When do you think you will be moving out?"

"Tomorrow morning. Frank's Uncle has access to a large Cargo Van. I don't have a lot of stuff anyway and most of it is still in the boxes I brought over 2 weeks ago. With one big Van, it shouldn't take more than 2 hours. Are you sure you're OK with this?"

"Best of luck. Not everyone can have a blow out house warming party for a weekend of living LOL."

We shook hands and he left. I looked around for a pad of paper. He's making a mistake and I should write this down and date it. Insert some silly saying here (LOL, I can't think of one right now).

I made sure the door was locked and went into the shower. Few things in life feel as good as a hot shower and I was going to take full advantage of one. I took a moment to send Merri a text to inform her of the news.

"Jacob is moving out tomorrow."

"Good. I mean what a shame."

"I have a plan for the Nerd Cave."

"You mean my Book Club room?"

"I'm taking a shower."

"I'm getting dirty tonight."

I shaved, showered and dried off. I threw on my PJ bottoms and a T shirt, turned on the game and fluffed the pillows. My new future starts in 20 minutes.

End Roommate Rules 07

https://www.clubseatleon.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=85022

http://www.wikidot.com/user:info/dreckjonas

https://tubeteencam.com/user/dreckjonas

http://www.gierkownia.pl/profil/dreckjonas

https://www.themehorse.com/support-forum/users/inlotnoli/

https://aminoapps.com/c/btsarmy/page/user/dreckjonas/g0aY_X0jfxfVZG50v5wraGRD0Z1a67jb33N

http://twubs.com/dreckjonas

https://www.insightsassociation.org/users/inlotnoligmailcom

https://community.progress.com/members/dreckjonas

https://www.mojevideo.sk/u/woonkwonk/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 06

My Wife Nadia Pt. 09