My Wife Nadia Pt. 09

A couple years had gone by again, kids tend to throw a wrench in the adult plans. Nadia had bought a large wooden play set for the yard. Matt offered to help pick it up and assemble it.

One afternoon we'd gotten all the parts in the yard and assembled. I was putting the final touches on it and the kids were all over it, climbing, sliding, falling. Nadia was inside prepping dinner. Matt had gone inside to clean up.

Over the previous couple years Matt and the rest of the team were still around a lot but spare rooms had turned into kids rooms. Matt's relationships had also meant nothing had been happening between him and Nadia. So I hadn't even considered the possibility this day. Unbeknownst to me though, Matt had gone inside and Nadia must have given him a wink, flirted or just been her sexy self.

Matt simply grabbed her and pulled her upstairs. Nadia didn't hesitate in the least. The first bedroom upstairs was the kids room. Matt pulled Nadia onto the first bed they saw, the kids bunk bed.

They both wanted each other so badly that neither got their shirts off. Matt yanked Nadia's pants down, pushed her on the bottom bunk, dropped his pants and jumped on top.

There wasn't any foreplay needed, it wasn't their thing. Nadia was likely wet before they got to the stairs. Matt's massive cock was already hard and the two of them worked it right inside Nadia's wet pussy.

Matt covered Nadia's mouth knowing she could get loud and the window to the yard was open. Even on her back, with no foreplay, no lead up, Nadia began to orgasm almost right away. She said, later that night, they stared into each other's eyes as Matt pounded her hard and relentlessly until she came. Then they heard the kids and I preparing to come inside, stopped and pulled their pants up. Matt got downstairs before we were inside and Nadia came down moments later. I had no clue Matt had just made my wife cum upstairs.

As Matt and the kids sat down for dinner, Nadia and I were in the kitchen getting the food.

Nadia leaned up to me and whispered, "He just fucked me."

What?!

"He took me upstairs, threw me on the bunk bed and fucked me til I came," Nadia mischeviously whispered with a smile.

I wanted her so badly right then but there wasn't anything I could do.

"He's not done either. I'm having him for dessert," she exclaimed.

Fuck, what a tease!

We sat through dinner and I watched them make eyes at each other. All I knew was they'd just fucked and she was adamant she was having him again.

I took the kids upstairs and we got some video games going while Matt "helped" with the dishes. The dishes never got done. The two disappeared to the basement spare room.

After an hour of video games I was horny and neither had re-appeared. The kids were immersed in their game, I had to sneak downstairs. I crept down the stairs and as I approached the last few stairs into the basement, I could hear Nadia's breathing/moaning as she was obviously working on an orgasm. There was also the obvious sound of Matt's balls wet-slapping into Nadia at a fervorous rhythm and pace. I heard the ball slapping stop, Nadia's climax hadn't quite started and there was an audible "ohhh" and almost a let down. Matt had pulled out and cum on Nadia's tummy.

Matt emerged from the bedroom, clothes in hand, to make the trip across the hall to the bathroom just before I turned around to head back up the stairs. He was beet red, covered in sweat. He disappeared into the bathroom, I popped into the bedroom instead of going back upstairs.

Nadia was also beet red, sweaty and covered in cum. She was just laying there, breathing heavily and smiled at me.

Nadia breathed a "Holy fuck."

The room stank of sex. The bed covers were thrown to the side, a massive wet spot on the sheets. Nadia grabbed the cum soiled sheets and wiped the rest of it off her little mound and tummy.

I went back upstairs before the kids realized I was gone. Matt had cleaned up, came upstairs and bid everyone a good night. Nadia went and took a shower.

I put the kids to sleep with haste. I needed Nadia. I wanted to hear the details while fucking her myself.

The kids were in bed. I jumped into bed with a freshly showered Nadia and grabbed her.

She looked at me with a half smile and whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be..." I started.

She cut me off, "No, sorry I can't do anymore tonight. After that I'm sore and exhausted."

I was torn. I craved her!

"At least tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Oh my god. So first, he just pulled me upstairs. He didn't even say anything. I knew I was getting fucked though. We didn't even get our shirts off, he just needed to fuck me and I wanted it so bad. I came but he didn't. It was wild and passionate, he stared into my eyes and fucked me like an animal." Nadia exclaimed.

Fuck I wanted to hear the rest while I was inside her but she wanted nothing to do with more cock at that point.

"After dinner we went straight downstairs. We stripped each other, he threw me on the bed and jumped on top. It was wild, it was like he just had to fuck. The passion and intensity in his eyes made me cum again! It wasn't long til he pulled out and made a massive mess on me.

Fuck, he shot so far, there was cum on my face!" Nadia explained.

Nadia was not a fan of bodily fluids. No one had ever cum in her mouth. She wasn't a fan of me cumming on her because of the mess. She always tolerated Matt making a mess on her though. Until this time, he'd managed to get her tits and drip down to her neck. This time, he got cum on her face! Another thing Matt had managed that I hadn't.

"I had to grab the sheets and clean the cum off my face. He wiped me down with the sheet. He laid beside me for a bit and I noticed he was still hard. I didn't want to pass up the chance so I grabbed his cock, I was about to jump on top but he pushed me down and jumped on top of me.

I swear he was possessed, he started fucking me again! It was like a marathon fuck.

Don't be mad, ok?" Nadia continued.

"I won't be," I promised.

"I told him I loved his cock and that I'd been craving him every time he came over. He pulled out and came on me again. He wiped me off with the sheets again.

He flopped down but his cock was still thick. I just jumped on and took him again, I wanted to make him cum three times.

I was riding him and thinking about when he exploded inside me. I wanted his cum inside me. I orgasmed at the thought of him exploding in me again.

He tossed me over and mounted me again after my orgasm. He just started wildly fucking me again. I begged him to cum inside me again.

He pulled out and came on me a third time just before I got off again and you came in," Nadia described.

I heard your disappointed sigh.

"Oh, I was only disappointed he didn't cum in me as I got off. My pussy is raw from an amazing marathon with his massive dick," Nadia teased and smiled.

I wanted her so badly but was denied because he'd fucked her so much that night.

 

https://pinterest.vn/plewisswaffield/

https://pinterest.com.pe/plewisswaffield/

https://pinterest.co.nz/plewisswaffield/

https://pinterest.com.uy/plewisswaffield/

https://pinterest.mx/plewisswaffield/

https://wacom.ccnsite.com/educampabadal

http://www.basenotes.net/members/26284581-xoqopobo

https://us.radiocut.fm/user/puqivayu/

https://www.revolvy.com/qakomivu

https://subrion.org/members/info/cokifaso/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Roommate Rules Ch. 07

Sarah's Femdom Family Pt. 06